Financial Services Guide
The Financial Services Guide (commonly denoted as “FSG”) is effective as of September 06, 2016. This is provided to you by N P Financials Pty Ltd (herein referred to as (“N P Financials”, “NPF”, “we”, “our”, “us”) and ACN: 162702409. The FSG serves the purpose of providing you with the financial services provided by NPF, in-addition to complying with our obligations as the holder of AFSL (Australian Financial Services License) number 488567.
This FSG is meant to assist you in deciding whether to use our services. It contains important information about: Our organization; what financial services we provide and the products to which those services relate; who we act for; what other documents you may receive; which party shall be responsible for financial services, the payment terms and methods in addition to any applicable benefits, methods of communications, process for filing a complaint and dispute resolution, arrangements for compensation, managing your personal information, conditions for any direct or indirect relationships with the financial product issuers and how to communicating with us.
This FSG contains only general information about the services we offer. If you still have any questions after reading this FSG, please contact us. Our contact details are listed at the end of this document.
1. Our organization: NPF is an Australian registered proprietary limited company, NPF is registered under ACN:162702409.
2. What financial services we provide and what kinds of financial products those services are related to: NPF holds an AFSL which authorizes us to provide you with general financial product advice in relation to derivatives, foreign exchange contracts and securities to retail and wholesale clients.
3. Who do we act for when providing these services: NPF is responsible for the financial services it provides to you under its AFSL, and does not act on behalf of any other financial services license.
4. Nature of advice/documentation you may receive: We seek to advise you that, N P Financials will only provide general advice/guideline to you, which is not derived from your financial goals. It is your responsibility to obtain advice from a third party regarding the selection of the most effective product and/or services for financial goals. We are able to provide general financial product advice on: CFDs (Contract For Difference) on individual stock(s)/ share(s); stock market indices; foreign exchange contracts; future markets; bonds and commodities. ASX and other stock exchange traded securities; educational sessions for developing trading skills and market and product understanding (via coaching, mentoring, seminars, webinars, boot camps, meetups, public speaking etc.); sharing our market understanding and analysis; sharing trade ideas.
5. Communicating or requesting services with NPF: If you seek to obtain our product and/or services or wish to communicate further with us, please visit our website: www.npfinancials.com.au; and selecting our online contact us to speak with a representative. Under certain circumstances (and only where agreed between us), we will accept your instructions by either telephone or by facsimile (once we can verify your address and signatures), and by email. To proceed thereafter, you must acknowledge our Terms and Conditions, which set out the contractual relationship between you and NPF, and the obligations of each party when accessing the online client portal. NPF will seek to maintain accurate records of all service/product order and financial trading information. It is our responsibility to provide you with the required documentations prior to each trade idea if executed.
The documentation will be provided via online or email, it thereafter your responsibility to review and ensure that the documentation provided is accurate and to report any discrepancies immediately to us.
6. Fee and 3rd party remuneration: Full fee shall be paid prior to NPF providing the desired financial product or execution of financial services. The current pricing for products and services can be ascertained by visiting NPF’s website or by contacting us. In Addition to this, we shall be entitled to receive remuneration from third-party product providers that are either recommended or referred by us, whose products you may choose to use in conjunction with our services. N P Financials recommends IG Markets as our preferred charting software provider since we have developed and tested our trading strategies to align with IG Markets’ data. N P Financials is having IB relationship with GO Markets (https://gomarkets.eappform.com/initiate.aspx?Pcode=10138) as we believe GO Markets’ spreads are reliable and they have a good level of integrity and also for their spreads which are competitive in the market place.
7. Payment arrangements for representatives: Our representatives are paid by either retainer or salary, and may be entitled to receive discretionary bonuses that are linked to performance. Our representatives:
a. can earn a fee once sales objectives are achieved to our courses from attendees at our free seminars, courses and coaching sessions, and
b. may also qualify for non-monetary rewards.
It is important to note, that these benefits will vary between each representative. Any benefit received by our representative will be log in our systems.
8. Process for filing a complaint and dispute resolution: Please contact us immediately in regards to any problems or concerns you may have, with our services and/or products, and we will take the required steps to provide a suitable solution. We will seek to have internal and external dispute resolution procedures, such as arbitration to resolve complaints from clients. For all your concerns, please may make a formal complaint with us. You may contact us at: [email protected], as we will seek to review and investigate all complaints and query made within a timely manner. Once your complaint is assessed we will seek to provide suitable and fair solution to resolve your complaint. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the solution, it is within your rights to lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service (Telephone: 1800 367 287, Website: www.fos.org.au), an approved external dispute resolution scheme, of which NPF is a member. Compensation Arrangements: In compliance with s912B of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and ASIC RG 126, NPF has its own professional indemnity insurance for the financial products and/or services we provide, in addition to any claims in relation to the conduct of our representatives.
10. Conditions for any direct or indirect relationships with the financial product issuers: We have taken the position, to refuse any relationships, affiliation or associations with financial product issuers that may have a negative impact on us providing you with our financial services. We reserve the right to enter into referral arrangements with product issuers, but this shall not have an effect on the provision of our advisory services.
11. Communicating with us: You can contact N P Financials Pty Ltd, Telephone: (03) 9015 4858; Mail: N P Financials, Level 3, 2 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill, VIC 3150; Website: www.npfinancials.com.au; Email: [email protected]
Effective September 06, 2016