Are you noticing that all the Share Markets are in correction mode now? We have a question to ask you: are you taking care of your hard earned Superannuation money considering these Share Markets’ corrections before it is too late !!
In this post we will highlight again how different share markets are correcting heavily as of now. We will analyze the following major share markets:
Let us analyse one at a time:
1. Dow Jones 30 (Wall Street Cash) share market index has been correcting since 01-May-2019 from the highest level of 26,710 and now it is trading at the level of 24,625, already a huge correction of 2,086 points or 7.81% as shown below:
2. DAX (Germany 30 cash) share market index has been correcting since 03-May-2019 from the highest level of 12,466 and now it is trading at the level of 11,632, already a moderate correction of 833.3 points or 6.68% as shown below:
3. NIKKEI (Japan 225 Cash) share market index has been correcting since 03-May-2019 from the highest level of 22,190 and now it is trading at the level of 20,290, already a massive correction of 2,201 points or 9.79% as shown below:
4. UKX (FTSE 100 Cash) share market index has been correcting since 23-Apr-2019 from the highest level of 7,528 and now it is trading at the level of 7,127, already a moderate correction of 403 points or 5.36% as shown below:
5. S&P500 (US 500 Cash) share market index has been correcting since 01-May-2019 from the highest level of 2,959 and now it is trading at the level of 2,735, already a huge correction of 223.86 points or 7.57% as shown below:
It is becoming clearly evident that the international share markets are in a corrective mood now. We all remember the previous corrections in share markets (last one was in 2007- 2009). In the said last share markets correction, most of the common people lost money in their superannuation fund. Remembering that it can be a good idea to talk to your superannuation advisor (if he knows what he is doing!) and take care of your super.
Stock Market Index: ASX 200 Technical Analysis:
Stock Market Index: ASX 200 has opened today with a huge Price GAP. Interestingly this GAP for Stock Market Index: ASX 200 has happened when Price has printed a Double Top as shown below. We will tell you what type of GAP is this in technical analysis arena for Stock Market Index: ASX 200.
This Price chart for Stock Market Index: ASX 200 is observed in a weekly chart. This GAP has become more relevant since it happened at the resistance price level of 6,400. The previous recent high for for Stock Market Index: ASX 200 was at 6,381.3 which Price printed on the week number 35 in 2018.
As we are talking about GAP in technical Analysis, let us let you know that there are 3 types of GAPs in trading. These are:
- Breakout Gap
- Continuation Gap
- Exhaustion Gap
For Stock Market Index: ASX 200, the price GAP which has been captured by us is a type of Breakout Gap. Off course we need to remember that we are writing this post on Monday which is the first day of the week and there are 4 more days to pass by to complete the week on Friday, the 10th of May 2019. Price can fill in this GAP in the coming 4 days. In that case, it will not be a GAP any more especially if price closes above 6,381.3 level,
To take advantage of these new turning points in the stock market index trading market, click here.
When you are trained by us and learn how to trade Stock Markets Indices by taking advantage of our Knowledge and Expertise in the field, you can be benefited on a regular basis in Stock Markets Indices like Australia 200 (ASX200), China 50 (CHINA50), Hang Seng cash (HK50), Nikkei 225 cash (JP225), France 40 cash (CAC40), Germany 30 cash (DAX30), UK 100 cash (FTSE100), Wall Street 30 cash (WS30) and US SPX 500 cash (US500).
With our Proprietary Trader Foundation Course for Stock Markets Indices like the ASX 200, DJI 30 or DAX 30 Index markets, you can be benefited on a regular basis on ASX 200, DJI 30 or DAX 30 and other Stock Market Indices.
To Trade Stock Markets Indices in the Professional way and to find out the answers to all your Indices Trading related queries, please contact us at 03 9015 4858 and book your FREE discussion session for 30 minutes at Level 3, 2 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill, Victoria 3150.
We will not only handhold and guide you in the following aspects of the Professional way of Stock Markets Indices Trading but also will actually show you how we Trade Index CFDs for a living:
- Introduction to Trading Different Markets
- Index Market Facts, Timings, and its Framework
- How to take advantage from major Market Participants
- Index Trading Nomenclature
- The relationship between Worldwide Indices
- Dow Jones 30 vs.US Dollar Index
- Swaps, Spread, Slippage
- Fundamentals factors moving Markets
- Order Types, Leverage, Margin
- Trade Risk, Trade Reward, Favorable Reward to Risk
- Account Risk, Basic Position Sizing
- Introduction to Technical Trading
- Index Market Structure
- Market Mechanics and Dynamics
- Market Mapping
- Advance Trade Sizing
- How to identify in advance Market Reversals
- How to evaluate new price action before it unfolds
- Our own proprietary Bar by Bar Market Analysis
- You will come to know What to do & what not to do when
- Our proprietary Money & Risk Management Strategies
- Capital and Portfolio Management System
- Performance Analysis of Bar by Bar Market Analysis
- Professional Trader Mindset including Major Mistakes to be avoided
Now you can trade Share Markets Indices with us to explore the possibility of earning passive income keeping your day job.
Our Proprietary Share Markets Indices Trading Strategies will guide you through every step of your trading in Shares and explore the possibility of earning extra income.
Learn what all other national and international Share Markets Indices we are Trading in our Index Trading Asset Class.
Develop yourself as a professional trader capable of capturing second income in the future with us.
Become a Member to grab these Market Sync based Share Markets Indices Trading Opportunities in the future by clicking here.
Please click on the Contact Us link: Goo.Gl/2SRZoG
Call us on +61 3 9790 6476
email: [email protected]
Learn how to Trade the Directional Share Market. Get mentored in the art and science of Share Trading in our proprietary 6 months developmental course. Derive benefit from our effective Share Trading Strategies.
On completion of the “Basics of Trading” course, You will develop an In-depth understanding of Fundamentals factors moving Markets. You will be able to clearly understand the Market Jargon e.g. Swaps, Spread, Slippage etc.
A full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to learn the Market Programming Language.
A full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Develop your Market Scanning Edge.
Develop your own Trading System e.g. Stock CFD Trading with N P Financials, the Prop Trading Firm at Melbourne
A full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Build your Trading Edge e.g. Stock CFD Trading