Chinese and Australian Stock Markets are out of Synchronisation now as shown below. Are you knowledgeable about the fact that although the growth of Australian Stock Market is generally depended on the demand from China, but recently for a good time period of last 13 weeks the 2 stock markets’ indices are moving opposite to each other? In fact, you can take advantage of these Stock Markets’ Synchronisation or out of Synchronisation status when you are trained by us. Please see below recent snapshots taken from our Member’s Portal.
Buy-side (going Long) and Sell-side (going Short) of Australia 200 and China 50 Stock Markets Indices Trading is explained below:
From week number 39 (25th of Septemeber 2017) till the week number 04 (22nd of January 2018) both the Stock Markets’ Indices were moving in unison and going up. This generally happens when any two markets belonging to same Asset Class are in synchronization. Generally speaking, all the major Stock Markets’ Indices viz. Australia 200 (ASX200), China 50 (CHINA50), Hang Seng cash (HK50), Nikkei 225 cash (JP225), France 40 cash (CAC40), Germany 30 cash (DAX30), UK 100 cash (FTSE100), Wall Street 30 cash (WS30) and US SPX 500 cash (US500) most of the time move together in one direction. They all go up or all come down almost at the same time as they belong to the same Asset Class.
From week number 14 (2nd of April 2018) till this week i.e. the week number 27 (2nd of July 2018) both the Stock Markets’ Indices are moving opposite to each other. If you are already trading Stock Markets Indices like Australia 200 (ASX200), China 50 (CHINA50), did you notice what exactly contributed technically to these 2 Stock Markets Indices to move in different directions? Have you noticed the different technical aspects of the two markets i.e. CHINA50 and ASX200 from the following perspectives:
- Week number 47 (20th November 2017) till week number 04 (22nd January 2018) for China 50 (CHINA50): This specific structure of the market is known as Class “A” Double Top which we teach in our Trader Foundation program.
- Back to back Class “A” Double Bottom for Australia 200 (ASX200): first from week number 35 (28th August 2017) to week number 14 (2nd of April 2018) and again from week number 06 (5th of February 2018) to week number 14 (2nd of April 2018). Under the influence of these 2 Class “A” Double Bottoms, Australia 200 (ASX200) has already moved up a massive 1,400 PIPS.
- Under the influence of the Class “A” Double Top the China 50 (CHINA50) has moved down a massive 4,100 PIPS after week number 04 (22nd January 2018) till date.
When you are trained by us and learn how to trade Stock Markets Indices by taking advantage of our Knowledge and Expertise in the field, you can book these types of Profits on a regular basis in Stock Markets Indices like Australia 200 (ASX200), China 50 (CHINA50), Hang Seng cash (HK50), Nikkei 225 cash (JP225), France 40 cash (CAC40), Germany 30 cash (DAX30), UK 100 cash (FTSE100), Wall Street 30 cash (WS30) and US SPX 500 cash (US500).
With our Proprietary Trader Foundation Course for Stock Markets Indices, you can book these types of Profits on a regular basis on Australia 200 and also in China 50.
When the gain from these two Stock Markets Indices is summed up for last 3 months then the total Pip generation from the 2 Indices would be much more than the bottom to top 2,200 Pips movements as shown in the chart.
We need to note here that, 1 Pip can mean investing $1 (per point) if you are trading Stock Markets Indices or Index CFDs.
To Trade Stock Markets Indices in the Professional way and to find out the answers to all your Indices Trading related queries, please contact us at 03 9566 7275 and book your FREE discussion session for 30 minutes at Level 3, 2 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill, Victoria 3150.
We will not only handhold and guide you in the following aspects of the Professional way of Stock Markets Indices Trading but also will actually show you how we Trade Index CFDs for a living:
- Introduction to Trading Different Markets
- Forex Market Facts, Timings and its Framework
- How to take advantage from major Market Participants
- Currency Nomenclature
- Functions of Base and Term Currencies
- Cross/ Triangulated Currencies, US Dollar Index
- Swaps, Spread, Slippage
- Fundamentals factors moving Markets
- Order Types, Leverage, Margin
- Trade Risk, Trade Reward, Favorable Reward to Risk
- Account Risk, Basic Position Sizing
- Introduction to Technical Trading
- Forex Market Structure
- Market Mechanics and Dynamics
- Market Mapping
- Advance Trade Sizing
- How to identify in advance Market Reversals
- How to evaluate new price action before it unfolds
- Our own proprietary Bar by Bar Market Analysis
- You will come to know What to do & what not to do when
- Our proprietary Money & Risk Management Strategies
- Capital and Portfolio Management System
- Performance Analysis of Bar by Bar Market Analysis
- Professional Trader Mindset including Major Mistakes to be avoided
Now you can trade Stock Markets Indices with us to explore the possibility of earning passive income keeping your day job.
Our Proprietary Stock Markets Indices Trading Strategies will guide you through every step of your trading in Shares and explore the possibility of earning extra income.
Learn what all other national and international Stock Markets Indices we are Trading in our Index Trading Asset Class.
Develop yourself as a professional trader capable of capturing second income in the future with us.
Become a Member to grab these Market Sync based Stock Markets Indices Trading Opportunities in the future by clicking here.
Please click on the Contact Us link: Goo.Gl/2SRZoG
Call us on +61 3 9566 7275
email: [email protected]
Learn how to Trade the Directional Share Market. Get mentored in the art and science of Share Trading in our proprietary 6 months developmental course. Derive benefit from our effective Share Trading Strategies.
On completion of the “Basics of Trading” course, You will develop an In-depth understanding of Fundamentals factors moving Markets. You will be able to clearly understand the Market Jargon e.g. Swaps, Spread, Slippage etc.
A full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to learn the Market Programming Language.
A full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Develop your Market Scanning Edge.
Develop your own Trading System e.g. Stock CFD Trading with Partha Banerjee of N P Financials, the Prop Trading Firm at Melbourne
A full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Build your Trading Edge e.g. Stock CFD Trading