(6 months Duration)
Learn to Trade the most beautiful Market: Commodity Market. Dedicate 6 months of your time to master the ins and outs of the raw material Markets. Enjoy our advanced Commodity Trading Strategy features. Identify Imbalance in Demand and Supply and Trade the same to your Advantage. Remember, Commodity Markets as such have tremendous economic impact on all the nations, especially the Commodity producing countries, viz. Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Under our proprietary Commodity Trading mentorship program you will be trained to trade Commodities under Energy, Grains, Industrials, Live Stocks, Precious Metals and Softs Sectors.
COURSE CONTENT (You will learn):
• Basics of Commodities
• History of Commodities
• Commodities’ Categories
• Pre-empting Supply and Demand based on Production & Consumption of Commodities
• Elements of Commodity Trading Strategies
• Institutional Insights of Commodity Trading
• Key Events Driving Commodity Prices
• Commodity Price Actual Trend
• Calendar Maps of Commodities’ Productions
• Commodity Market Moving Time Frames
• Commodity Market Facts, Figures and its Framework
• Foundational aspects of Commodity Trading which includes:
Market Structure, Dynamics, Mechanisms and Mapping of Commodity Markets
• Risk, Money, Capital and Portfolio Management Systems
• Commodity Trading Mindset including Major Mistakes to be avoided
• Identification of Correct and Relevant Market Reversals in Commodity Trading
• Taking advantage of Divergence in Commodity Trading
• Understanding Market Evaluation
• Correct Understanding of Price Plot Patterns
• Concepts of Commodity Market Turning Points
• Commodities’ ETFs
• Commodity Market Hours
• Correct Lot Sizing in Commodity Trading
• Our Proprietary Money, Risk & Portfolio Management Strategies
• Setups for Long Commodity Trading Strategy
• Setups for Short Commodity Trading Strategy
• Setups for Hook Short and Hook Long Commodity Trading Strategies
• Stop position identification for Commodity Trading Strategy
• Setting up Profit Objectives for Commodity Trading Strategy
• Commodity Trading Trade Management
• Know your numbers especially what brokers can charge in Commodity Trading (e.g. Spreads, CFD interest charge, Commodity Basis Adjustments etc.)
Related links to learn Commodity Trading:
On completion of the “Basics of Trading” course, You will develop an In-depth understanding of Fundamentals factors moving Markets. You will be able to clearly understand the Market Jargon e.g. Swaps, Spread, Slippage etc.
earn Trading from our full-time Professional Trader. This is a step by step hand holding program designed keeping in mind your learning progression.
Full-time professional trader from NPF (Professional Proprietary Trading firm) will be your own personal coach for 3 months. It will give you twelve, one-on-one coaching sessions. You will be attending one monthly Seminar.
Full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 6 months. You will be introduced to our Proprietary Trading Edge. It will give you twenty-four, one-on-one coaching sessions.
Full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 9 months. You will be introduced to our Proprietary Trading Edges.
Full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 12 months. You will be introduced to our Proprietary Trading Edges.
A full-time professional trader from N P Financials will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to learn the Market Programming Language.
A full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Develop your Market Scanning Edge.
Full-time professional trader from NPF will be your own personal coach for 3-6 months. You will be trained on how to Build your Trading Edge.
Take Advantage of On-Demand Learning from popular One Day Courses. Identify the Correct and Relevant Market Reversals through advance Candle-Stick Charting. Understand Market Evaluation through our specialized Fibonacci Techniques. Understand correct Price Plot Patterns.